Crescent Moon Alpaca Wool-filled Comforters
Click to enlarge image
See alternative views below
Alpaca Wool-filled Comforter with Organic Cotton Cover
Availability: Ships from Canada. Orders sent out by UPS. Normal delivery time is 1-2 weeks.
Item #: CM2CO AWOC
A quality comforter filled with natural, organically grown alpaca wool blended with sheep wool for more loft. Alpaca wool fiber is hollow, making it one of the warmest natural fibers available. It is also softer and lighter than most wool. These duvets feature a 260 thread count organic cotton cover and crescent moon quilting. These comforters will keep you warm and comfortable without making you hot and sweaty thanks to the natural temperature regulating properties of wool. For those who cannot tolerate down, wool is a perfect alternative comforter fill.
- 260 thread count, 100% organic cotton cover
- Pure wool fill from organically raised Alpaca and sheep
- 70% Alpaca wool, 30% sheep wool
- Lightweight and non-bulky feel
- Crescent moon shape quilting every 6 inches
- Wool is quilted to the outside edges to prevent shifting and bunching
- Absorbs moisture and regulates body temperature as you sleep
- Naturally dust mite, mold and flame resistant
- Natural white color
- Includes a 100% unbleached cotton drawstring bag for easy storage
- Winter weight – 1.04 oz. per sq. ft.
Occasional airing will keep it fresh and clean. Dry cleaning or washing by hand using a gentle detergent or wool washing liquid is suggested for cleaning. Air dry instead of using an automatic dryer. A 100% cotton storage bag is provided for storing your duvet when not in use.
Protect comforter with a duvet cover.